We are offering worldwide delivery of our products.
With the network of our Courier companies we ship to all parts of India and all over the world.
- Shipments in India
- We send shipments through Transport or courier like FedEx.
- For both options – we are flexible if you have a vendor of your choice
- Shipments for International Customers
- We use only expedited delivery options for all our shipments.
The estimated time of delivery may differ from one order to another. Please read below for an explanation of delivery estimates:
- International Orders:
- Order will take 3-10 days for delivery from the date of dispatch. However, in case of customizations viz. stitching, size alteration or any other modifications, extra 5 days will be added to delivery time.
- Domestic Orders
- Via Transport, Order will take 5-10 days for delivery from the date of dispatch. In case of air shipment/ courier, it may reach within 1-5 days of order confirmation. Stitching Orders will take 5 days extra.
- With every confirmed order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed by you. Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email
Process of Delivery:
We process all deliveries through reputed couriers. If there is no courier service available in your area, we will get in touch with you and try to work out a convenient alternate delivery location that is serviced by our courier partners. Also we are flexible with any courier services of your choice but in that case it will be your sole responsibility of the parcel receipt.
We take full guarantee for orders sent through our courier companies and ensure delivery up till your doorstep.
Delivery of Products:
We shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods in the event of flood, fire, wars, acts of natural calamity or any cause that is beyond our control.
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department.
We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your money has been charged, the sent amount will be reversed back in your bank Account. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or shipping address) any extra cost towards re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
When ordering goods from www.kishorefabrics.com for delivery overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from our website, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. Your privacy is important to us and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international customers to be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. In case you do not pay Import Duties & Taxes levied by your respective country, your product will be seized by your country, as per their laws & rules. No refund can be done in these cases.